Our couches become messy and dirty over time and then cleaning the couch becomes necessary. Protecting the couch is not easy and you can’t count on your toddler and pets to not make your couch dirty. However, a cover can be used to protect the couch from dust, dirt and stain. Using couch cover reduces the volume of dirt, dust and spills by 75%. We highly recommend couch owners to use couch covers for protecting it. In this blog, we will discuss the ways to clean the couch cover effectively and also how to remove stubborn stains. We recommend using couch covers, which are made from a rigid fabric material so that it can be washed in the washing machine.
Precleaning: Before cleaning the couch, light pre-cleaning is important. This process will eliminate the dust from the couch cover so that the rest of the cleaning can be done smoothly. Dust and dirt can stick during the wet cleaning, therefore it’s better to dry clean the couch cover thoroughly.
Here’s The Step for Consideration for Pre Cleaning The Couch Cover
- Unzip the couch cover from the couch and remove it, without letting inertia to let the dust spread, Beware dust can trigger sneezing among allergic people.
- Use your vacuum cleaner to suck all the dust from the cover.
- Then treat the stain separately, you can use a commercial solvent to clean a stain.
- Pour the solvent directly on the stain after diluting it with water.
- Blot the stain and push hard to loosen the stain and soak the excess stain.
- Use a brush to scrape off the stain.
- Leave the rest of the stain for complete washing.
- I hope everyone must be aware of all these, there is no PhD needed to do this task 😉
Check the washing tag on your couch and see what type of fabric is your couch cover is made of, then wash the couch covers accordingly. Our recommendation for washing the couch covers.
Steps –Set the temperature in the washtub of your washing machine, usually, 100-degree Fahrenheit is enough to kill the bacteria and disinfect the couch cover.
- Add cleaning solvent or shampoo of your choice into the washing machine. Turn on the machine and do the setting.
- It is recommended to clean the couch cover in the washing machine for at least 40 Minutes.
- After soaking in the machine, take out the couch cover from the machine and let it dry in bright sunlight. Sunlight is a natural disinfectant and it’ll remove the moisture completely.
- Before covering your couch again, sanitize the couch again. Apply disinfectant solvent and vacuum it later, then cover the couch.
Choose Couch Cleaning Perth For Couch and Couch Cover Cleaning
Couch Cleaning Perth is a professional couch cleaning, we clean all types of the couch and we have expertise in thorough couch cleaning. You can trust us for complete couch cleaning in Perth, we assure you that we will do the job proficiently. Our couch cleaning employees are experienced and skilled, they can do the couch cleaning job in less time, and also they will do the cleaning completely. At Couch Cleaning Perth we use quality cleaning solvent and we own the best tools and couch cleaning equipment. We have partnered up to avail exclusive machinery for couch cleaning. We offer clients exclusive couch cleaning services at home, such as Couch steam cleaning, couch dry cleaning, couch stain removal, and many other couch cleaning services. For bookings you can contact us, we assure you that we will provide you with the best in class service.